1.10.04

I’ve been out walking. I don’t do too much talking these days.
These days!

These days I seem to think a lot about the things that I forgot to do,
And all the times I had the chance to.
I stopped my rambling. I don’t do too much gambling these days.

These days!

These days I seem to think about how all the changes came about my ways,
And I wonder if I’d see another highway.

I had a lover. I don’t think I’ll risk another these days.

These days!

And If I seem to be afraid to live the life that I have made and sung,
It’s just that I’ve been losing so long.

I stopped my dreaming. I won’t do too much scheming these days

These days

These days I sit in corner stones and count the time in quarter tones to ten
Please don’t confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them

No comments: